Boat/Watercraft Insurance In Pennsylvania
At Devlin Insurance, our team is available to help make sure your time on the water is worry-free and relaxed. Our team will work with you to find the best comprehensive protection that will protect your boat, yourself, and anyone you have on board.
If you are a relatively new boat owner in Pennsylvania, then you may not know what type of coverage you need. We can help to determine the type of coverage you need for your situation and help you find the right coverage at an affordable price.
Types of Insurance Coverage for Boats and Watercraft in Pennsylvania
There are several types of insurance coverage that boat and watercraft owners need to consider purchasing. These include:
- Navigational Area: It’s important to know where you are covered while in the water. Some policies only provide coverage within 75 miles of the U.S. coast. Be sure to find out what you need to get adequate coverage.
- Agreed value coverage: Just like cars, your watercraft is going to depreciate, which means you may not get the full value of your boat's total value.
- Liability: This offers coverage for the injuries and damages incurred by someone else if you are at fault in an accident situation.
- Medical payments: This coverage pays the care that’s needed after a boating accident.
- Physical damage coverage: This covers the cost of repairing or replacing your watercraft.
- Uninsured or underinsured watercraft bodily injury: Because boat insurance isn’t always mandatory, some boat owners do not get insurance. If you are hit by one of these, this coverage will protect you.
Are you Ready to Buy Boat or Watercraft Insurance?
If you are ready to purchase insurance coverage to protect your boat or watercraft, then the best thing you can do is contact our team of professionals at Devlin Insurance. Our team can help anyone in or around Pennsylvania get the coverage needed for an affordable price.